- We collect information from you when you place an order. This includes entering a contest, sweepstakes, responding to a survey, communication such as e-mail, or participateing in another site feature. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors to our websites.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. These persons are required to keep your information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to only be accessed as stated above.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you with advanced notice. The term "outside parties" does not include ThaiTanium Performance. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforcing our site policies, or protecting the rights, property, or safety of Thaitanium Performance or others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
This policy was last modified on February 10th, 2017.